VisionLink Unified Fleet’s user friendly screens will display fleet information including: hours, miles, fuel, locations, idle time, asset status, asset utilization and operation, as well as customer-defined asset states. Get better visibility to your fleet and improve your bottom line with VisionLink Unified Fleet.
Dashboards consist of a series of “widgets” that show important summary information in the form of charts and graphs. You choose which widgets and which asset groups are displayed on the dashboard to quickly focus in on the data that is important to you.
More and more customers are accessing their fleet information on mobile devices. VisionLink functionality is the same no matter what type of device the customer uses to access the app. So, go ahead, get mobile and get work done.
Since most construction companies have more than one brand of construction equipment in their fleet, VisionLink Unified Fleet has been designed to work with all equipment brands. Contact your dealer to discuss how you can have that information shown all in one place, right here in VisionLink Unified Fleet.
Drowning in data? You’ll have the option to choose what you see. So if you only need hours and machine location data to do your job, that’s what you’ll get. Others may need asset health and inspection information. That’s why VisionLink makes it easy to access the data you actually need to do your job.
Get better visibility to your fleet and improve your bottom line with VisionLink Unified Fleet.
- Customizable dashboards, summaries, alerts and reports
- Mixed-fleet capable, supporting the ISO 15143-3 (AEMP 2.0) and AEMP 1.2 telematics standards
- Improved mobile experience on tablets and phones
- Faster load times for larger fleets
- Task-focused applications to simplify the user experience
- Location, odometer and hour reporting
- Asset status (on, off, not reporting)
- Custom asset states (in use, maintenance, in transit, etc.)
- Working, idle and run times
- Utilization percentage and targets
- Fuel burn
- Asset operation times
- And more…